- Get Your War On, the Animated Series
Not long after I moved to Austin, I caught a stage adaptation of GYWO… it was pretty brilliant. This new animated series looks like it might be just as good.
- “Nuke the Fridge” is the new “Jump the Shark”
Not sure I like it.
- Long-Lost Reels Of Metropolis Recovered
Wow. I can't wait to see this re-released in all its glory. Though I'm pretty sure Metropolis is in the public domain, so I hope someone sees restoring the footage as a worthy investment.
- Alan Ball’s “True Blood” Gets Cool Marketing Campaign
Six Feet under creator Alan Ball's new show–about a group of vampires who drink synthetic blood in order to live among humans–has a very cool, very extensive marekting campaign.
- Amazon Debuts Streaming Movie/TV Service
Amazon will launch a new streaming video service to select customers called Amazon Video on Demand. The service is different from its Unbox download service, which offers downloads of movies and TV to rent and buy, but only works on Windows machines.
Home Because robots are real, and they eat old people's medicine for fuel